Part-time Wildlife Center/Main Street Attendant
Walterboro Wildlife Center/Main Street Attendant
The City of Walterboro has one (1) opening for a Part-time Walterboro Wildlife Center/Main Street Attendant in the Parks Department.
- The successful candidate will be under limited supervision and will be responsible for the landscaping of the Walterboro Wildlife Center to include but not limited to mowing, edging, weed eating, trimming ornamentals, plantings, irrigation maintenance, chemical & fertilizer applications.
- Light janitorial work on occasion.
- Assist in planning and implementation of seasonal plantings on Main Street and City Building.
- May be required to assist the Parks Department for event preparation or other times of need.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma or equivalent with a valid S.C. Driver’s License.
- The candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Salary Range dependent upon qualifications
- The projected workweek is 15 – 25 hours/week.