The City of Walterboro has one (1) opening for a Laborer/Park Attendant in the Parks Department.
- The successful candidate will be under general supervision and will be responsible for edging, weed eating, trail maintenance, removing trash, spot spraying, tree work, maintaining appropriate equipment etc.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Landscaping & irrigation experience preferred but not necessary.
- Carpentry, plumbing, and a knowledge of hand power tools preferred but not necessary.
- Applicant must have a High School Diploma or equivalent with a valid S.C. Driver’s License.
- Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Salary Range dependent upon qualifications - $20902 - $34047
- Please provide a 3-year driving record with application