The City of Walterboro has one (1) opening for a Custodian in the Public Works Department.
- Performs cleaning of building interiors & exteriors including windows, walkways, & walls; & performs sanitary maintenance of structures & City facilities including emptying trash.
- Performs duties as assigned at the Walterboro Wildlife Center.
- Cleans office interiors, cleans appliances, vacuums carpet, mops floors, dust furniture, wipe surfaces, etc.
- Cleans & deodorizes restrooms and/or showers.
- Assists in moving furniture or equipment. Operates various equipment & machinery such as vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, etc.
- Helps to decorate for holiday events, sets up for training & special events, and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Education or equivalent required.
- Valid SC driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Salary - $14.03 per hour
- Full-time position with varying hours.
- Deadline: Until filled