The City of Walterboro has one (1) opening for a Custodian in the Public Works Department.
- Performs cleaning of building interiors & exteriors including windows, walkways, & walls; & performs sanitary maintenance of structures & City facilities including emptying trash.
- Cleans office interiors, cleans appliances, vacuums carpet, mops floors, dusts furniture, wipes surfaces, & waters plants.
- Cleans & deodorizes restrooms and/or showers.
- Assists in moving furniture or equipment. Operates a variety of equipment & machinery such as vacuum cleaner, carpet cleaner, etc.
- Helps to decorate for holiday events, sets up for training & special events, and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Education or equivalent required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Salary - $11.51 hour
- Full-time position with varying hours.
- Deadline: Until filled
Applications may be obtained at 300 Hampton St., or online at www.walterborosc.org. Completed applications may be mailed to Angela Roberson, City of Walterboro, 300 Hampton St., Walterboro, SC 29488, faxed to 843-549-1046, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.